Friday, January 22, 2010

B.Inggris part VI

Ahhhh....
Greetings neh
Saya pernah neh maju presentasi buat greetings ne
jadi agak sedikit menguasai..
ga banyak-banyak amat sih
he....

Greeting (also called accosting) is an action in which human communication (and other members of the animal kingdom) intentionally make their presence known to each other, to show concern, and suggest the type of relationship or social status between individuals or groups of people who come in contact one each other. While the greeting is customary and cultural situation of a specific and may change in culture, depending on the status and social relationships, they exist in all human cultures. Greetings can be expressed both physically and audibly, and often involve a combination of both.

Greetings are often, but not always, previously used only for conversation.


Some epochs and cultures had very elaborate greeting rituals, for example, the greeting of a king.

Secret society secretly have greeting rituals that allow members to recognize common membership.


Greetings are usually used to start a conversation.
A. How do you greet other people ?
1. Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night
2. Hello, Ewo
o Hello, Agnes
3. How are you?
4. How’s everything with you ?
5. How’s life ?
6. How are you getting along ?
7. How are you doing ?
a) Fine, thanks
b) Pretty good, thanks
c) I’m well, thanks
d) Not bad, thanks. And you ?
8. Hi, Nurul
o Hi, Pirta

B. How do you introduce yourself ?
(1) Let me introduce my self, my name is Oghy
(2) Hello, I’m Golda
(3) Hi, I’m Adi Pramono. You can call me Mono.
(4) Hello, my name is Yeni Pratiwi
C. How do you introduce other people ?
- I would like to introduce Ria Saputri
- I would like you to meet Grace
- Excuse me, let me introduce you a new friend. His name is Agus Kuncoro

D. How do you close or end your conversation ?
- Well, I should be going now. See you!
- I’m sorry, but I have to go now. It’s been nice talking with you. See you later
- Well, I must be off now. I’ll talk to you later !
Bye bye
Good bye
Have a good time
GBU
Be careful, take care
See you
So long
See you soon
See you later, make a call, will you ?
This an example of greetings



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

komentarnya sangat ditunggu
tapi komentarnya yang sopan-sopan aja...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home